Learning Management System
Industry Domain : Learning & Education
Our consumer is involved in the educational industry. The Learning Management System or LMS assists students in learning and helps them to appear in examinations from the comfort of their homes where there is the internet. This prevented them from traveling to a training centre for regular coaching sessions. With LMS, carrying study materials and books conventionally is a past notion. Instead, students can attain knowledge via eBooks, videos, and notes.
To assist students in obtaining promising results, our India-based client is constantly working hard in this educational field.
“The Learning management system is easy to use and very effective for study. Student can utilise their time by online study, practice and test. I highly recommend Polyxer Systems to companies having concepts but don’t know how to bring them to life.”
Primarily students had to attend academic centers for obtaining lessons and giving tests with lots of books, study materials, class notes, etc. In addition, educators also have to evaluate each student manually. With Covid, it has become all the more important to provide students with an online study and examination facility. Various shortcomings of the conventional learning system are listed below:
- Students can learn and appear for exams only from the classroom.
- Both teachers and students have to take manual notes of vital topics.
- The high expense of engaging full-time faculty members.
- Unavailability of data/reference material when needed.
- The performance records of students are not easily assessed.
- Students cannot choose anything related to the exam.
Solutions From Polyxer Systems
- In order to understand the basic concept and the related crisis we were bound to figure out, our professional business analysts get in touch with the clients.
- Helped our customers with a 'go-to market' policy by establishing an optimum path to stage the related features.
- Recommended a pretty decent technology package keeping an account of both the long and short-term purposes.
- Formulated two web portals, viz., An educational institution and teacher’s portal and A student-facing portal.
- An integrated chart to observe the performances.
- Index wise mapping with eBooks, videos, notes, and questions.
- Enabling students to take notes by reading books as well as watching videos.
Reduction in IT Staff
Faster Data Mining
Easy Customer Management
- Zero requirements to engage private faculty members to supervise exams and practice for students.
- On the operational cost, the cut-down rate is 80% approx.
- Students can practice on their weekly topic and can give exams anytime to examine their achievements.
- The educator can also examine their student's accomplishments and subtract critical notes on any subject.
- Video lecture provides a more practical explanation.
- Students get all kinds of study material on one platform.
- Involved in revising the UI for the customer-facing portals.
Polyxer Systems Capabilities
- Product conceptualization
- IT Strategy and Governance
- Enterprise Web I Portal
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Web Portal
- QA Consulting and Advisory
- Test Execution and Reporting
- QA Automation
- Load testing