Web Portal for Automobile and E-commerce
Industry Domain : Service Provider
It is a web-based e-commerce classified application for the auto industry. To start with, it will assist customers in discovering new vehicles and selling their old second-hand cars. By delivering several filters and sorting alternatives, the application will support consumers in narrowing their preferences to select the right product. Through this application, clients will be able to find several car models, evaluate various car models, discover the ideal auto dealers, list down private vehicles, talk to sellers in private via chat, and calculate auto loan payments.
Founded in California, our client is an eCommerce service provider, with his concentration laid upon the magazine and the development, distribution, and conservation of excellent eCommerce resolutions to Spanish consumers in the US province, assisting consumers in finding new vehicles and in selling used vehicles.
“Polyxer Systems team has shouldered complete responsibility of development of our product. We have completely relied on them for the technical know how which paid well. Thanks very much to the team.”
- Reuben Guerrero
The client was unable to catch up with consumers from diverse parts of the country associated with the eCommerce industry. Listing products from different eCommerce sections, such as electronics, fashion, and accessories, was not permitted by their prevailing portal. Various shortcomings of the prevailing eCommerce portal are listed below:
- Posting vehicle lists can only be performed by the representative of customers.
- Not giving the format of groups up to N-level.
- Not giving seller and buyer eCommerce reporting management.
- Not giving product eCommerce listing documenting surveillance.
- Fixed pricing prototype.
Solutions From Polyxer Systems
- By delivering client-centric eCommerce solutions, Polyxer Systems has established a solid team involved in varied tasks such as concept building to finish delivery and support.
- To understand the basic concept and the related eCommerce crisis we were in, our professional business analysts got in touch with the clients.
- Assisted our customers with a ‘go-to market' policy by establishing an optimum path to stage the pertinent eCommerce features.
- Recommended a pretty decent eCommerce technology package keeping an account of both the long and short-term purposes.
- Formulated a web portal for facilitating customers discover new cars and sell their old second-hand cars effortlessly.
- Developed and merged the new responsive eCommerce interface.
- Allotted enhanced documenting solution for automobile posting and sales.
- Executed a functionality to set up traders.
- Gave solution for the strenuous pricing model.
- Provided solutions for messaging between buyers and sellers from within the eCommerce application with full security.
- Recommended an eCommerce solution to set up sections up to N-levels.
Reduction in IT Staff
Faster Data Mining
Easy Customer Management
- Cloud-based and scalable architecture.
- Susceptible responsive and eCommerce-friendly user interface (UI).
- DFTP bulk uploading of dealer index catalogs.
- Simple supervision of consumers, listings, subscription plans, pricing model, category layout, characteristics, product attributes, etc., facilitating smooth eCommerce planning.
- The slides and pages can be moved smoothly.
- Dealer documenting on total monthly VINs uploaded per dealer.
- Spontaneous index display with everyday classified listings.
- Optional up-sell to starred listings.
- Mobile and web publicity eCommerce management.
Polyxer Systems Capabilities
- E-commerce product conceptualization
- IT Strategy and Governance
- E-commerce start-up
- Back-office eCommerce web portal
- Front end web eCommerce portal
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Quality Engineering and Assurance
- eCommerce QA Consulting and Advisory
- Artificial Intelligence
- Test Execution and E-commerce Reporting