Web App for Auto Sector
Industry Domain : Automobile App Service Provider
AutoAviso application is web-based e-commerce car buying application which will be helpful for customers to find/sell cars. AutoAviso web portal will provides a facility to customers to use a set of filters and sorting options to narrow down their choices to find perfect cars.
The application is above replicating the whole existing web portal into the web-based cloud hosted application. Through the application, customers will find/compare cars of various models, find the perfect auto dealers, create private vehicle listing and also calculate auto loan payments.
The application will provide customer management, vehicle listing management, subscription plan management, vehicle configurations etc. and also provides scheduled tasks.
Our California based customer is a service provider focusing on the magazine and creating, delivering and maintaining world class e-commerce solutions to Spanish customers in US region that helps customers to find new cars and to sale second-hand cars.
“Polyxer Systems team has shouldered complete responsibility of development of our product. We have completely relied on them for the technical know how which paid well. Thanks very much to the team.”
- Reuben Guerrero
Existing AutoAviso web portal is dealing with only vehicles. Not possible to listing a product of other categories such as electronics, fashion and accessories etc.
There are several drawbacks of existing AutoAviso web portal:
- Customers can post only vehicle listing.
- Not providing configuration of categories up to N-level.
- Not providing dealer and customer reporting management.
- Not providing product listing reporting management.
- Static pricing model.
Solutions From Polyxer Systems
- Our Business Analysts got in touch with the customer, understanding the core idea and the main problem we are targeting to solve by the proposed solution.
- Helped the client with “Go to Market” strategy, building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and phasing the relevant features.
- Proposed the best-suited technology stack keeping in mind the short-term and the long-term goals.
- Developed a web portal which enables customers to find/sell cars easily.
- Designed and integrated responsive user interface
- Provided enhanced reporting solution for vehicle posting and sale.
- Implemented a functionality to setup dealers.
- Provided solution for dynamic pricing model.
- Provided solution for messaging between buyers and sellers securely from within the application.
- Suggested a solution to setup categories up to N-levels.
- Easy logging of each activity of system user.
Reduction in IT Staff
Faster Data Mining
Easy Customer Management
- Cloud-based and scalable architecture.
- Easy responsive user interface (UI).
- FTP bulk uploading of dealer inventory files.
- Easy management of customers, listings, subscription plans, pricing model, category configuration, attributes and product attributes etc.
- Dealer reporting on total monthly VIN numbers uploaded per dealer.
- Dealer reporting on total number of views of each listing.
- Random inventory display with regular classified listings.
- Optional up-sell to featured listings.
- Mobile and web advertising management.
- Add Google Analytics for tracks metrics or statistics of web portal.
Polyxer Systems Capabilities
- Product conceptualization
- IT Strategy and Governance
- AutoAviso back office web portal
- AutoAviso front end web portal
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- QA Consulting and Advisory
- Test Execution and Reporting
- Promoted QA automation