Job Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Experience: 8-12 years
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Proficient with Project Management Software
- Team Management
- Time Management
- Project Planning
- Project Scheduling
- Project Budgeting
- Risk Management
- Cost & Task Management
- Should possess Excellent communication skills, Negotiation, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, problem solving skills & capabilities, leadership qualities, self-motivation
- Analytical, computer, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use software and to explain the software
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Possess a high-level understanding of computer programming languages
- Possess strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile
- Create management, communication plans and processes.
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties.
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders.
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports.
- Maintain Strong communication & coordination with team members, vendors and management for the flawless execution of projects
- Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines.
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Recommend upcoming software trends and strategies to be used in the projects.
- Should have Project management experience
Why Should you join us:
- Flexible work timings
- 5 Day Working
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Corporate & open work environment
- Timely appraisals
- Team building activities
- Exposure on trending Technologies
- Ample of Growth Opportunities
- Maternity Leaves & Benefits
- Learning and certifications
Are you ready to apply your knowledge to exciting new challenges?