Enterprise Queue Management System
Industry Domain : Banking
Providing an interface between the bank staff and bank customers is the fundamental responsibility of the Enterprise Queue Management System or EQMS. Therefore, the EQMS got fabricated to automate the token issuing assignment & processing.
Founded in Singapore, our client is a complete autonomous tech service provider. The system is being made for the premier bank from Singapore. There was a need to renovate the existing standalone QMS or Queue Management System. Additionally, reducing customer wait times and enhancing service productivity using an enterprise queue management system is their priority.
“The EQMS system is easy to use and very effective for issue token to customer. It also reduces customers wait times and improve our service efficiency.”
- Darshan Singh Virdi
Primarily, consumers had to wait for their turn by standing in the queue for some time. Meanwhile, with the help of the hired personnel, the bank had to deliver them tokens to confirm their appointment. Various shortcomings of the conventional strategy are listed below:
- Consumers waiting for their turn in the queue when managing them becomes the obligation of the bank.
- Strict authorization record strategy.
- Limited source of tracking the customers and the history of the services received by them.
- Assistance-wise dispersion gets difficult to regulate physically. Clients ended up processing the tokens on a first come first basis almost always.
Solutions From Polyxer Systems
- Commencing from establishing the notion to completing the product delivery, Polyxer Systems ascertained a compact performance squad.
- To understand the basic concept and the related crisis we were bound to figure out, our professional business analysts contact the clients.
- Assisted our customers with a ‘go-to market' policy by establishing an optimum path to roll out the product at various bank branches without disrupting the services.
- Recommended a pretty decent technology package keeping an account of both the long and short-term purposes.
- Mobile support to create an appointment without reaching the bank and waiting at the queue.
- Automatic token-notification system in Treasurer Web keypads.
- Abrupt assistance-based token production.
- Endorse both globalization and localization containing assistance to the Chinese language.
- The application supports several electronic gadgets such as smartphones, HD TVs, buzzers, printers, tablets, and other touch screen devices.
Easy Private Crew to Supervise Queue
Happily Served Customers
Low Operational Cost
Manageable Client Distribution
- Zero requirements to engage private crew to supervise queue.
- On the operational cost, the cut-down rate is 80% approx.
- Dealing with the maximum number of customers is the duty of the executive.
- Manageable service-wise client distribution.
- Live updates are available by HD TV display.
- Left with happily served customers.
Polyxer Systems Capabilities
- Product conceptualization
- IT protocol and Governance
- Enterprise Web Portal
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Quality Engineering and Assurance
- QA Consulting and Advisory
- Test Execution and Reporting
- QA Automation