Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Education: Any Graduate /Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field. (B.E/B.Tech Preferred)
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or B.E/B.Tech/EC Engineering.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Using networks and online research, identify and qualify new sales leads.
- Data Mining
- Follow up on any sales leads, clearly providing pertinent facts.
- Use telephone, email, and internet contact to build and maintain strong connections with new and existing partners.
- Become a product expert and be able to effectively present the company’s items to current and new customers.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Have a knack for selling and recognizing business opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- • Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing client’s feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Why Should you join us:
- Flexible work timings
- 5 Day Working
- Rewards & Recognition
- Corporate & open work environment
- Timely appraisals
- Team building activities
- Exposure on trending Technologies
- Ample of Growth Opportunities
- Maternity Leaves & Benefits
- Learning and certifications
Are you ready to apply your knowledge to exciting new challenges?